Blasting Day

Today's the day my friend will get a blasting.  I am due at the Freeman's Cancer Centre at 10 to get measured and zapped.  I have no idea whether it's 1 or 5 sessions at the moment, all I do know is that the lump has grown.

The oddest thing I am noticing is the little fire spots I keep getting inside, not just where the lump is though and I fear its probably the rest of the tumours talking to each other.  Its like little red hot needles suddenly igniting in your body then going out.  I have had them on and off for a while but now they seem to be more noticeable and much more often.  My biggest fear is that once it gets a hold again there is no stopping this damn cancer.

On a brighter note I had an email from Ben Leer asking if I could ask other meso sufferers to get in touch with him.  He set up the website for pleuramesothelioma and is now working on the mother website asbestos.com.  They are asking for a small questionnaire to be completed, if you would like to take part could you email him on


Oh well, time is looming so I had better get my act together, I am not a morning person anymore and the thought of rushing around doesn't appeal at all.

Lyndia, am doing something positive and finally getting a few days away!!! 
Post Title : Blasting Day

Blasting Day,

Blasting Day

0 comments

Post a Comment